Retrieve your calendar HTML code from Google
- Using a desktop computer, open open Google Calendar
- In the top right, click the Settings icon, and then click the Settings option
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- Click on Integrate calendar
- section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- To make a change to how your calendar looks when embedded, click the Customize button which you'll find under the embed code
IMPORTANT: Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.