To connect your Network Solutions domain to your Heroic site, you'll need to add our nameservers to your Network Solutions domain.
Important note about custom email
If you have a custom email address linked to your domain, please get your MX records from your email host BEFORE changing your nameservers. The exception to this is if you use GoDaddy's email platform, G-Suite or Office 365. In that case you won't need your MX records. It will be a one-click setup via the Custom Domain panel after you connect your domain.
Connect your Network Solutions domain to your Heroic site
- Log in to your Network Solution account
- Within the Account Manager, select My Domain Names
- Select the domain name you want to change and click Manage
- In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points
- Select Domain Name Server(DNS)
- Under Specify the Domain Name Servers section, type:
- To enter additional Domain Name Servers, click the Add More Name Servers link then type:
- Click Continue, then click Apply Changes to accept the changes
Allow 3-6 hours for this to update across the internet. (Important: In some rare cases, this might take 24-48 hours to update!)
Next Step - Tell Heroic about your custom domain
To finish the process, follow the steps here to tell Heroic about your custom domain.