To connect your A2 domain to your Heroic site, you'll need to add our nameservers to your A2 domain.
Important note about custom email
If you have a custom email address linked to your domain, please get your MX records from your email host BEFORE changing your nameservers. The exception to this is if you use GoDaddy's email platform, G-Suite or Office 365. In that case you won't need your MX records. It will be a one-click setup via the Custom Domain panel after you connect your domain.
Connect your A2 domain to your Heroic site
- Log in to the A2 Customer Portal
- On the menu bar, click Domains, and then click MY DOMAINS:
- Click the domain you want to configure.
- In the Manage sidebar, click Nameserver
- To use custom name servers, click Use Custom Nameservers, and type these name servers in the text boxes:
- Click Change Nameservers
Allow 3-6 hours for this to update across the internet. (IMPORTANT: In some rare cases, this might take 24-48 hours to update!)
Next Step - Tell Heroic about your custom domain
To finish the process, follow the steps here to tell Heroic about your custom domain.