What is Heroic?
Heroic is a way to build websites. For an annual or monthly subscription, we provide access to a set of templates and tools you can use to design your own site—no coding or web development experience required.
What does a Heroic subscription include?
Heroic is an all-in-one content management system, or CMS. With a single subscription, you can create a website, host your content, sell products, and much more.
Every full Heroic subscription includes:
- Website building tools - Use our drag-and-drop tools to add content, like text and images, and create a website without directly editing code. Start with any template to create pages and organize your site, then customize it to match your own style.
- Content hosting - All Heroic content is stored on our robust infrastructure. This ensures your site will load quickly and reliably from anywhere in the world.
- Professionally designed templates - Templates combine unique features and styles into cohesive packages. With responsive design standard on every template, your site will look great on any device. You can switch templates at any time.
- Search engine optimization - Heroic automatically generates sitemaps, uses clean HTML markup, and employs automatic tagging so search engines can index your content without plugins or extra fees.
- Customer Care - Advisors will answer your questions and resolve issues.
You can add these other features:
- Custom domain name - Transfer a domain you already own or connect your domain to Heroic.
- Email by G Suite - Get your own email address, like firstname.lastname@example.org, by registering for G Suiteby Google through Heroic.
For a full list of features, visit our feature index and explore this Help Center for guides on Heroic's many features.
Is Heroic right for me?
Everyone has unique needs for their website, so there’s one way to know if Heroic is right for you: try it!
Open a free account today at #JOINLINK# to explore our platform, begin building a site, and decide if you're ready to subscribe to Heroic.
Make the most of your free account by visiting the numerous articles in the Help Center to help you build your platform.
With over a thousand sites and counting, coaches, authors, speakers, internet marketers, and other businesses of all stripes call Heroic home. Whatever your idea or needs, we offer multiple plans so you can get the features you need.
How much does Heroic cost?
We offer a few billing plans. Visit our pricing page for details at https://heroicnow.com/pricing.php
How do I get started?
To get started, go to heroicnow.com and sign up.
We understand that creating a website takes time and everyone's schedule is different. You can subscribe to paid service at any time.
Which template should I use?
The right template depends on your needs and personal preferences. All of our templates are customizable. Though features and designs vary, no template is built for just one business type.
Explore the Sites page to see how demo content shows off features and possible designs. We recommend paying more attention to the structure and style of a template than its example content. The demo content is there for inspiration, but the template's underlying structure is what will bring your site to life.
To get started, visit Creating a new page based on a template. You can switch templates at any time.
Can I move to Heroic from another platform?
Absolutely. If you already own your domain or have a site hosted by another provider, you can move to Heroic using these options:
- If you already own a domain - You can transfer your domain to Heroic.
- If you already have a website - If you have a site with WordPress, you can import your blog content to Heroic. Otherwise, since Heroic is its own distinct platform, you'll need to rebuild your site using our templates and tools.
Since moving between website platforms can affect how search engines view your site, we recommend following best practices to protect your search ranking during your transition.
Can someone build my site for me?
Yes. While Heroic is great for a DIY approach, many web designers specialize in building Heroic sites for clients. To find someone to build a site for you, contact us and we'll connect you with a Specialist. As a note, we're unable to mediate arrangements between designers and clients.
If you're building a site yourself, you can use our Help Center and reach out to our Customer Care Team to answer questions and resolve issues.
Can I use Heroic in my country?
Heroic is based in the United States and available internationally. However, there are some limits at this time. Using our Commerce features requires connecting a supported payment processor, Stripe or PayPal.
We don't offer registration for country code TLDs (ccTLDs), but you can connect these domains if they're hosted by another provider.
How do I get .heroicnow.com out of my URL?
All Heroic sites include a built-in domain URL that ends in .heroicnow.com. To use a custom domain instead, you can connect a third-party domain you already own. Soon, you'll be able to purchase a domain from Heroic.
Once you have a custom domain, like www.yourdomain.com, visitors will always see your primary domain URL in their browser bar unless they specifically visit your built-in .heroicnow.com URL.
For security purposes, you'll always see your built-in domain in your browser address bar when you're logged in, even if you have a custom domain.
Have specific questions?
If you want to chat with us about your website needs, we're here to help. When you contact Customer Care, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. We're experts in the Heroic platform and can help you decide if Heroic is the right choice for you.