This article contains general information on updating your domain "DNS" to point to Heroic.
Updating your domain "DNS"
- Log in to your domain registrar administration area
- Proceed to the Domain Management area
- Click on the domain name that you want to use for your Heroic site
- Look for an option to edit, update or manage your nameservers
- You may have to go through another step to allow your DNS to be configured to an outside server.
- Create or update your A record and set to key to: @, and set to value to 126.96.36.199
- Update your changes. (Please allow 3-6 hours for this to update across the internet. In some rare cases, this might take up to 48 or 72 hours to update!)
- To finish the process, follow the steps here to tell Heroic about your custom domain
Customized instructions for updating your "DNS"
If you have one of the following domain registrars, these are customized instructions for updating your DNS.
- Network Solutions